The blog will be on a short break through the first of the year as my family celebrates the new year together. If you haven’t already, be sure to follow me on Instagram and Facebook. I’ll continue posting there as we wind down the old year, and welcome in the new, including some fun photos from our big trip to The Happiest Place on Earth.
Here are just a few things I have planned for you in the coming year –
- A new Tuesday series, filled with fast & easy household tips
- Time management and goal setting – digital, paper, and otherwise – but all with gobs of grace as you find your way
- Like to pay it forward? Looking for material ways to show the love of Christ to others? I’ll show you how we can do just that!
- More book, product, and service reviews
- Encouragement for you as you look well to the ways of your household
- As always, reminders to hold your plans loosely and allow the Lord to lead you to better things
Don’t want to miss a post? Not sure how to know when something new is posted? You can receive instant notification on your favorite feed reader (I use and like Feedly), or you can have new posts delivered to you via email. You can do all of that here!
Happy New Year! See you soon!